1) Intend to meet somebody you don’t know
2) Take at least an hour or so to turn inwards and be with yourself
3) Laugh as loud as you can when you catch yourself with Christmas stress
4) Do not take part in any discussions. No need to convince anybody or defend anything. Herein lies your strength.
5) Listen a lot and speak only when you recognize an angel has landed on your shoulder
6) Give the Children around you the opportunity to tell their own stories
7) Remind yourself of the true value of Christmas all through the day.
Be the Present